Madina Salamova’s personal “frepper”.

Well, looks like we’ve got another one of Madina Salamova’s personal “freppere” here.

As you can see, they’re incapable of making any form of coherent post and instead resort to childish name calling. Very reminiscent of the other Madina frepper although he was a little more eloquent even though he lacked any critical thinking and logic.


Norwegian Trolls DO Exist! – Proof!

I was online the other day, minding my own and putting down some comments on when all of a sudden, a Troll appears!  Out of the blue, this mystical and majestic troll strolls in, trolling as it goes.  It was a sight to behold!  Since I knew people would never believe that I had captured a troll, I took some pictures…

The troll doing what a troll does best

As you can clearly see, the troll has no arguments to use so he resorts to petty name calling. (A typical Troll tactic.)


As you can see, once the troll has been called out he goes into the never before seen “Well yeah? You’re stupid!” defense mode.


Again, the troll goes to attack by calling other people stupid.  This is pretty much all a troll does, so if you encounter a troll in the wilds of Norway don’t fret.  He can’t come at you with anything substantial.  Just empty threats, name calling and other childish behavior.

Here the troll lashes out on a more personal level, claiming that through his magic troll powers that he knows who I am, what I’ve been through and what I do and how I’m undeserving to be in Norway legally as opposed to an illegal immigrant.  His foul mouth does a disservice towards his agenda and people who are arguing for the illegal immigrant in discussion.


Here you can see troll flip flop and hurl insults.  The only good thing this troll can do.  He claims I can’t read Norwegian well enough to understand what’s being said, he calls us all “freppere” (which means “unquestioning sheep” by the way), calls us “paranoid” because HE claimed that the suicide bombing in Moscow was related to the illegals deportation.

Again, all these trolls can do is spew childish insults and try to put words in other peoples mouths by misquotes.


Here’s the troll again insulting another person who’s not on the illegal immigrants side by calling him names.  As you can see, the name calling makes up 99% of this trolls argument, the other 1% is misuse of quotes and straight out lies.

Again more insults.  At this point, I’m getting pretty much tired of the game.  So I’ve decided that this blog post will be the last of my correspondence with this troll.   As you can see, he attacks me by calling me “unintelligent” and trying to hide my “mistakes”.  He also claims that he has “owned” me in the discussion, but as you can see the only thing he’s “owned” was his total lack of argumentative skills.  He then goes further to call me “paranoid” because I said that terrorist attacks have happened in Europe before and that it can probably happen in Norway too.  Just last year (Christmas of 2010) a suicide bomber blew himself up in Sweden which is Norway’s next door neighbor.

He’s claimed that he’s blasted me with “facts” and that I’ve tried to “side step” his “glorious case for an illegal immigrant” yet as you can see from the above pictures, the only thing he’s done is purposefully misquoted me, called me and others names like “idiots”, belittled our IQ and of course, whined about our spelling.

So there you have it folks, so if anyone ever asks if there’s such a thing as a Norwegian troll you can say, “There sure is, and his name is Objektiv1”!